It’s my birthday today and in celebration I wanted to give you all 20 rad things you can do on your birthday in Ogden! There are 10 rad ideas for grown-ups and 10 for the kids but I am not going to lie, I am totally going to play laser tag on my big day. Happy birthday to you all on your special days, may this be the best year yet!
For Grown Ups (At least in age)
- Bar hop 25th street! Make it extra fun and create a scavenger hunt or Ogden trivia! Be sure to use 25-Drive or a taxi home!
- Go for a scenic helicopter ride of Ogden with Whirlybird Helicopters
- Tailgate the Motor-vu Drive-In, pack your own dinner & dessert from your fave local restaurant!
- Rent out the Art House Cinema & play any movie you want in a rad tiny theater
- Dine with your friends in a private traditional tea room at Tona Sushi or Windy’s Sukiyaki
- Sing your heart out with Jackson the Karaoke Dude
- Staycation with friends at a local hotel, order room service and jump in the pool!
- Book a henna party with Gaia Henna, drink cocktails and get pretty art
- Book a private room at Alleged Bar and dance the night away
- Get extreme at Monster Paintball and fight to the death (or until your time is up)
The Youngins (and young at heart!)
- Laser Tag with all your friends at Toadz Fun Center or Boondocks
- Have a storybook party at Treehouse Museum
- Book a crafty party at Color Me Mine, Pandemonium Art Gallery or Liquid Canvas ( you can book adult parties too, with wine!)
- Bounce your heart our at Kangaroo Zoo
- Learn to climb like a boss with The Front Climbing Club’s birthday package
Play the coolest arcade games until you drop at Nickelcade Arcade
- Go on a scavenger hunt with a Dinosaur Park party
Rock out at Mojos Music Venue. Ogden’s only all ages venue
- Go surfing, climbing, skydiving & more at Fat Cats
- Have a portable jungle gym pull up to your house with Tumblebus