I can hardly believe another year has gone by. That makes six years as a resident for Ogden for me! It’s been a while ride, and I am so glad I found this town to call home.
Here are just a few things I am thankful for this past year…
- The friends I have made and grown closer to, who have held me up and cheered me on.
- My best friend Amber, our memories I will cherish forever.
- My family and how much these darn kids have grown and how much they have learned in Ogden’s incredible charter schools
- My fabulous job working for Even Stevens. Seeing how they impact local communities has been an inspiration and motivation to be better and DO better.
- Ogden Twilight, some of my best summer memories happened here. Thank you to everyone who puts this incredible event together.
- Ogden Farmer’s market so feeding me fabulous foods throughout the summer and early fall.
- All the people who run non-profits, charities, businesses and events who make this town unique and beautiful.
- Every cafe in Ogden for fueling me through the year, seriously, every cafe is a gem!
- My neighbors, the Jacksons, for always waving to me when I pass by and striking up a conversation when I walk by. I truly treasure those moments.
- Every person who has stopped me to say they recognize me from this blog, I am socially awkward and never know what to say at the moment. What I wanted to tell you is that these moments fuel me, feed my soul and make me feel like I truly have a purpose, and for that, I am forever thankful.
- To the sweet people of this town who have made me feel at home. I grew up on the road, bouncing from town to town and I never knew what It felt like to call somewhere home until now. Thank you.
- For every person who told me not to give up, who said thank you, who told me I mattered.
So let’s get on with the show! Here is where you can ring in the new year in Ogden! Just Click to go to their Facebook event pages. Don’t forget to get your tickets to the Indie Ogden Awards HERE!
Know of any other rad NYE parties? Comment on this post with the details and we will add it! For more local events, visit our CALENDAR!
Don’t drink and drive, call for a ride!
2-5 Drive Free Rides: Call us 801-391-0305 Pick-up and Drop-off it’s FREE
Yellow Cab of Ogden is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call: (801) 394-9411
AAA ride home safe program offers resources and free towing- http://newsroom.aaa.com/safety/holiday-safe-ride-program/