Great Salt Lake Nature Center, The Salt Project, Utah Mom Connection and Indie Ogden have teamed up to organize an amazing day of family adventure! On April 11th from 10-2 join us at The Great Salt Lake Nature Center in Farmington for scavenger hunts, photo competitions, bird watching, nature walks and a picnic.
So what do we have planned?
- Bird Watching and educational session: Hawk Watch is going to be there with some of their raptor birds from 10-12!
- Scavenger Hunt: Search for nature based items for AMAZING prizes during your nature walk
- Secret Service Ninja Project: Basically, we’re asking families to find at least 10 pieces of trash. Plus pack it in, pack it out.
- Photo Fun: We will have some photographers there to take photos and a photo booth area PLUS you can use our hashtag for more photo fun
- Picnic: After we had out fill of adventure we will all set up and have a group picnic!
Don’t forget to bring some binoculars, wear comfy shoes and bring your picnic lunch!
This event is FREE but you must register HERE to join!
Check out www.saltproject.co for more information as they become available.